BOY!!!
I am so stoked for this little one! I had no idea it would feel just as exciting as the first, but it really is! While in the ultrasound room, DBop and I knew it was a boy before she had even said anything because ..... well it didn't look like Teeny Bug's ultrasound ;) We were almost expecting it to be a girl, so I think we were taken back a little bit. No names picked out this far, but it is going to be so much fun, I can't wait. I'm really glad we decided to get everything gender neutral because now all we have to buy are clothes and blankets... and a few diapers. Here are the ultrasound pictures.....
I am so stoked for this little one! I had no idea it would feel just as exciting as the first, but it really is! While in the ultrasound room, DBop and I knew it was a boy before she had even said anything because ..... well it didn't look like Teeny Bug's ultrasound ;) We were almost expecting it to be a girl, so I think we were taken back a little bit. No names picked out this far, but it is going to be so much fun, I can't wait. I'm really glad we decided to get everything gender neutral because now all we have to buy are clothes and blankets... and a few diapers. Here are the ultrasound pictures.....
Sweet little profile with his hand above him
Normally, I don't like it when people post these ones, but hey, there's proof!
I love feet pictures. So sweet.
6 Comments:
Wow that is a very clear shot its a boy! lol! Congratulations again! You'll have to let me know what it is like to have 1 of both.
the ultrasound pics are SWEET!!! man, your gonna have so much fun sewing cute boy stuff for that kid!!
Congrats Leighanne! That is awesome, how fun to have a boy and a girl!
Congratulations!! That's exciting!
yay!!! congrats you guys! :) I think you should name him "Oriou"......because that is my word verification to post this comment :) haha
Those ultrasound pictures are awesome! too funny! Like I said already on facebook I think..I am a little jealous. You are so lucky to have one of each. I think I may get 4 girls and then I might go crazy..haha. Boys just love their moms!
Congrats!!!
Post a Comment