DBop and I went to the Dr.'s today and we were only supposed to be able to hear the heartbeat. She told me that my uterus was measuring high and that she wanted to make sure everything was okay. So we got an impromptu ultrasound.... here are the pictures at 16 weeks.....
The baby was breached, just sitting up, haha
Another profile...
This one's cool, you can actually see the orbital in the skull where the eye is.When we were listening to the heartbeat, the Dr thought it sounded like a boy, and the ultrasound was really early to tell, but he guessed a girl. So we still don't know what we are having. We will find out on our next appointment on Feb 10th though. We can't wait!!

4 Comments:
So cute! I love the one that he is just sitting up in!
COOL!! That's so awesome you guys got have an ultrasound! I can't wait for you to find out if baby is a boy or girl! SO EXCITING!! Miss you!
How cute is your baby! I love it!
AHHH! I went to Body Worlds in SLC a few weeks ago and saw all the baby fetuses...feti? Anyway, your baby is going to be soooo cute! I can just feel it! Hooray!
Post a Comment