Friday, January 30, 2009

Lost!


So, DBop and I have been avoiding this show for a while, mainly because we didn't want to watch what everyone else was watching. For me, that's the reason why I don't want to read the Twilight books, that and I know I'll get sucked into them.

DBop decided one day to just watch one of the pilot's for Lost online, just to see what all the hype was about. Well, we ended up watching the first 5 episodes that night and now we are addicted. That was about a week ago and now we're almost on season 3! I can't believe we've wasted all that time trying to avoid it, and here we are trying to catch up. Geez.

4 Comments:

Jurgen and Analia said...

Haha! We had the same with Grey's anatomy! It happened over the summer. We watched the first 4 seasons in like 1 1/2 month!

Unknown said...

I'm glad that you guys finally made the right choice!

Mike said...

Greatest non comedy show ever.

Alli said...

Makay and I did the same thing last summer! That's hilarious! We were all about avoiding, and then we slipped and watched one episode... then we were hooked.