Friday, May 14, 2010

Update

It's been a long time since I've last posted something! Lately, DBop and I have been so busy with schoolwork that the last thing I want to do is type anything else!

This pregnancy is going really well! I wasn't sick, no heartburn, and I have such a good daughter that she'll let me lie down on the couch for a bit while she entertains herself. I'm still not able to avoid sleeping on my stomach, something I will do for as long as possible. Last time, the moment I found out I was pregnant, I stopped sleeping like that and I regretted it by the end!

I feel good, just over 16 weeks right now, and my energy has come back since I started the second trimester. We find out what we're having on June 15th, same day my sister is having her ultrasound. Yes, she has the same due date too, and no, she does not live near us. So I feel bad for my parents! I told my sister I get my mom because she cooks! Haha.

Teeny Bug is still as sweet as ever and is really getting so big, about 10 1/2 months. She likes to walk long the walls with one hand now and it's only a matter of time till she starts walking. I'm hoping it's not too soon! She is such an amazing little girl. She can say, Dada, Mama, and Now. Haha, the rest is just babbling. I'm glad the summer is here because she LOVES watermelon and canteloupe. That girl can seriously eat that all day long. I'll try to get some picture of her soon.

Other than that, not too much is going on. We are going to plant our garden this weekend and I'm hoping it will turn out okay! That's about all that's going on with us!

4 Comments:

Clint and Gillian said...

Glad to hear you aren't getting sick with this pregnancy! Remember to post pics of the belly when you start to get one...and of course, lets see more pictures of Maggie!!! Love you friend!!! :)

Anna and Dusty said...

I'm so glad you're not sick this time. Must be a boy!

Jim and Vanessa said...

I sleep on my stomach too and the last few months are terrible because of it! But I kept asking doctors over and over again if it would hurt the baby or ANYTHING, and every single one said no not at all. It'll just squish your own organs a little. As long as the baby was ok, I decided it was worth it.

Daryn N said...

I have a habit of sleeping on my back....which isn't good because now whenever I wake up and I'm on my back it hurts real bad :/ oh the joys of pregnancy :) I'm glad you're doing so well!