Can I just tell you how happy this makes me??
Looks like someone's been down here with the ugly stick ;)
Monday, April 19, 2010
The Three Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa migos
Posted by Elle at 1:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Can I just tell you how happy this makes me??
Looks like someone's been down here with the ugly stick ;)
Posted by Elle at 1:34 PM
3 Comments:
I dare you to try watching that without smiling :) Hey if we ever live in the same town again, will you do that dance with me for a ward talent show?
for sure i will!! i've always wanted to! haha, and no, i don't think i can watch it without smiling ;) especially when they drink the tequila haha
Our kids just watched this for the first time and died laughing. It is so fun that they are at the age where we can force our past upon them. We made them watch the neverending story and I had never realized how freaky it is!!! haha
Post a Comment