Monday, January 25, 2010

There's no days like snow days

Lately, we've had some time on our hands not really being able to go anywhere. So instead of being lazy and watching tv, I have to clean, do laundry, bake, and make a few items of clothing. So here is what I've been up to lately...

A pair of pants....

An outfit for church (she'll wear a longsleeve onesy with it), I had made this before I knew church was cancelled. And I think I'm obsessed with doilies!

The back of the shirt. I tried it on her but it was too small, so I added a panel with some buttons so it was easier to put on her.

Some corduroy pants

Green pants with cherry ribbon on the bottom

I'm really glad my sister-in-law showed me how to make these pants. It really opened up a whole new world when it comes to making clothing.

3 Comments:

Unknown said...

They are so cute! Now I need you to make some for Madelyn, I just don't have the time right now.

Pierson family said...

Ha ha I love the Tube top dress. I love how you had to clarify she would be wearing a long sleeve shirt under it. I also really like the corduroy pants.

Amy Tree said...

I found your blog, and I love the little pants, so cute! I want to make some for Ally!