I have really tried to take advantage of the time I've had to myself, as you can tell! I love the blog Make It and Love It, and most of these ideas are from there. So here are some contents of the diaper bag I will be using (if we end up having a boy for some weird reason, it won't be good!):
A portable changing pad (which I put inside a plastic case above in case it gets dirty),
As well as soft toy rings
This is a baby sling, I didn't really get this pattern from anywhere, I'm glad it worked out though!
4 Comments:
Holly Hanna, you have been busy! I love it all.
I love your stuff! What a good idea... i should do that. We are doing so good... where are you at?! I'm so excited for you to have your little girl. I thought labor was so fun... long and worry-filled, but it goes so well and it is fun looking back!!
So cute!
You are awesome!! I just got a sewing maching and I am so afraid to actually use it. Hopefully I can be as creative as you. Nice job! That stuff is super cute.
Post a Comment