Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Changing table

I've been putting off doing some of these things, but since I've run out of other ideas, I guess I had to do them!



Here is the diaper stacker I made


View of the changing table, the polka dot bins are just batting and fabric over some boxes we had


All we need is a changing pad cover, which I got on ebay for $.99! So it's coming!


Some wall decorations to match...

We have been given everything we need and so much more for this little girl. Everyone we know has been so generous and we have had to spend hardly anything. We appreciate all of our friends and family. We are so blessed.

2 Comments:

Krista & Tyler said...

basically i check your blog everyday just to feel like you live closer. i love your posts...and love how creative you are! one day you'll have to teach me how to do cool things! hope you're feeling well! xoxo

RootsAndWingsCo said...

I love pink and brown for a little girl (actually I love it for myself, too!)! I love what you've done for your nursery and diaper bag! Super cute!

Rebecca
RootsAndWingsCo.blogspot.com