Monday, March 2, 2009

Hockey Games!

Out here, hockey is kind of a big deal. So DBop and I went to the high school championship games this last weekend. Here are some pics:




2 Comments:

Sean & Meagan said...

Leighanne!!!! I haven't seen you in so long!!! I can't believe you're having a baby! I bet you are just the cutest little pregnant girl! That's so SO awesome! When's the due date? I'm so happy for you! Names? How's life in North Dakota?! That was a surprise by the way... Hope all is well!

Anonymous said...

oooo sounds like fun! Thanks for the comment on my blog. I hope your feeling well! I'm SO SO excited for you guys to finally have your baby girl! She will be so fun and so adorable! Have you guys started buying tons of stuff yet? Or are you holding off? I know how hard it is to wait! Miss you!