Monday, March 16, 2009

Finally!

I've been working on this baby blanket ever since DBop got his tonsils out. Which would be before I knew I was even pregnant. But it's done now. It's the first blanket I've crocheted, so it's not perfect. I love the colors on it.


12 Comments:

Joe and Laurie Denton said...

Yeah!! It looks so good. I could not tell that it is not perfect. You have such a talent for stuff like this. You should bring it with you to Utah when you come next week. I want to see it and feel it!! (haha) I love the colors as well. The picture really makes it look bright, especially the pink, but it is so cute. Maggie will stay nice and warm in it. Good Job!!

Anonymous said...

omg!! i love it!! its so cute!! wow, i couldn't ever do that. nice work.

Carol said...

i love love love it!!! good job! it looks perfect to me

Harding's said...

That is gorgeous!! You did a wonderful job!

Alli said...

Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. I can't believe your crocheted that! You are amazing! I tried crocheting once... let's just say it wasn't a pleasant experience!

Jurgen and Analia said...

I love it too! You did a great job! That must take lots of patience!

Jennifer Tyler said...

Wow! That looks awesome!

Shaylen said...

That is awesome! You are very talented!

Unknown said...

Way to go, are you going to bring the baby home in it?

Elle said...

i don't know... it might be too hot then. it's really heavy so i might have to save it till next winter

The Studes said...

Those colors are fantastic! you are a very talented crocheter. (is that a word) When you get into town Let me know and I"ll come visit you, I"m just west of Lehi.

The Studes said...

I suck at emailing so here is my address

Nemiha Studebaker
621 w goldenrod way
saratoga springs, ut 84045

I don't care if it's published because it's linked to my photo business anyway.

also how long ar eyou going to be out here? I can totally take you out places and we can do maternity photos!