Do you ever hear mothers say, "It's so hard being a mom, but it's worth it"? Well, I think it's a lot more fun than it is hard. Here are a few reasons why I love being a mom:
1) Being able to wake up to a smiling face every morning.
2) Losing 500 calories a day breastfeeding while sitting on your behind watching tv.
3) When she cries when you leave the room because she just wants to know you're there.
4) CRAZY hair after nap time.
5) Watching her crawl faster to get away from you because she knows she's about to do something she shouldn't.
6) Her cute little half smile when she knows she can get out of being in trouble.
7) Giggles.
8) Waking up to her in the middle of the night (I mean, if you're going to wake up, it BETTER be to a sweet face)
9) Folding cute little clothes ten times smaller than yours.
10) Watching her drool and lick her lips as you get her food ready.
11) The way she only stands on her toes.
12) Her cute little naked bum when she takes a bath.
13) Watching her try so hard to stand up against furniture and gives you a huge smile when she does it.
14) The way she constantly rotates her ankles when she's eating.
15) Her 2 little bottom teeth.
16) The way she scrunches her nose when she gets excited.
17) When she copies your bababa's or dadada's.
18) When her bum sticks up in the air when she sleeps.
19) The way she coos herself to sleep.
20) Her big blue eyes and the way they follow every move you make.
21) When she grins after she sneezes.
22) The way she'll jump in her jumper for at least a half hour.
23) Her snuggling when she's asleep on your chest.
24) The way she makes me love my husband even more.
25) She couldn't possibly be cuter even if you could choose!
5 Comments:
I love love love it so much!!! I'm so thankful David got a wife who is so nice and fun and such a good mom. It is so important to love being a mom or WHATS THE POINT?!?!? She truly is one of the most precious things I have ever seen!! Thank you for sharing her with us! LOVE YOU GUYS
That is so sweet! I love it.
that is so cute! I think sometimes we all need just a cute little reminder that being a mom really is so great! :)
I feel the same way! Love this post. Being a mom is awesome. Maggie is adorable.
Ah, that is so cute! It's good to have a reminder of all the good stuff!
Post a Comment