Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Most Likely Last Post of the Year!

We are currently still on our vacation, and since we've been here for so long, I've been going a little stir crazy! I have a sister-in-law who likes to make a lot of things, so she taught me how to make pants for Teeny Bug and the fabric only cost a dollar! They are pajama pants and here's how they turned out...


I was also able to get a tag rag made out of the same fabric and a few scraps...



I think I did pretty well, considering it was my first try, so I decided to do another pair of pants and spruce it up a bit. This time, I spent about $5 making this pair. Here's how they ended up....


I really like these ones. I think this could be something I'll have a little fun with for a while! Not to mention it saves money!

3 Comments:

Aaron, Whitney, and kids said...

Such cute pants! Does your sister in law have a pattern somewhere that you can post? Hope you had a great Christmas.

Carol said...

Those are really cute and I bet they are even cuter on her! Hope you have had a great holiday!!

Jakenaddie said...

You are so talented!! the pants turned out great!