Sunday, April 12, 2009

Being crafty...

I've been working on a few crafts lately since I don't really have much else to do, but here is something I did a little while ago, and I just gave it as a present, so now I can post it.


I got this idea from my sister. They are super easy to make and so stinkin' cute! I gave these to a friend who just had a baby shower, one for her new baby and one for her 2 year old.


There are a few other things I've been working on for the baby's room, but I'll get pictures up of that when I'm almost done.

4 Comments:

The Studes said...

those are sooo cute! you did such a great job on them.!

Megan Hall said...

sooo cute, where did you find instructions to make that? You are so crafty!

Pierson family said...

Umm did I tell you THANK YOU!!! They are soo cute!!! I can't wait to put my girls in them and take pictures! They are on the girls shelf right now as decorations and I love how girly it makes their room look!

Anna and Dusty said...

Leighanne, those are ADORABLE!!! Where can I place my order? I would likee one in pink, please.