
DBop and I came to Boise this weekend to see Jim Gaffigan. We left Rexburg after I got out of my last class, well, only class of the day, and got here at about 4:00.
We got into our "suite" hotel room and it's so cool!!! I've never seen such a nice hotel room in my life. Everything here is just awesome.
Then we went and had dinner at the hotel restaurant and went over to the Morrison center over on Boise State campus.
We go inside and find out where we were sitting and we were literally 5 or 6 feet away from the stage. I mean, we were in the orchestra section, so we basically were spit on by Jim Gaffigan.
We laughed our heads off and he was doing a signing and photo shoot with anyone that wanted to out in the hall afterwards. There were SO MANY people there so we decided to just go home.... when all of a sudden, we were almost out the door, and there is Jim Gaffigan!!!! DBop threw his hand out and said, "Thanks!!!" and exchanged a word or two with him. So it was cool.
The only bad thing about it was we hope that Jim Gaffigan didn't realize we were leaving because we didn't want to wait for him.... haha
Friday, September 12, 2008
Jim Gaffigan
Posted by Elle at 10:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 Comment:
"Hot Pocket!" Oh my-I just died when I remembered who he really was!!! I love your post about that-its freakin rad! So, call me soon because I would loooove to talk to you, more about some marriage questions I have...they're fun ones, and I just want to get your input! xoxox I freakin love your guts-Stake Conference in the Conference Center tomorrow...freak, I get to ride Trax to church-life does not get any better!
haha
I'm coming to Rexy soon-let me know when you'll actually be there so we can grab some grub for old times sake! and a horkley's haha
Love you girl! I freakin miss you!
Post a Comment