
Since most of you already know that I've been looking for a job. So on Wednesday, I had an interview with Melaleuca and I guess it went really well! She to me she wanted to do a second interview with me. I went over a listened in on a few phone orders with someone and I got to do the second interview that same day.
The next morning I got a phone call and she said the interviews went really well and they want me to work there. She also said she wanted me to start off in another job higher than what I was applying for. Which is good, because it's a higher wage too. So anyway, I start Monday and I'm really excited to be an "enrollment specialist."
2 Comments:
I am so excited for you. I am so glad that you got the job. Good luck on Monday! We love you guys!
Ah, but you make such a cute pizza girl!
Post a Comment